Company Culture and Community
This year we rallied together as a company to adapt to new challenges in 2021. Thank you to every member of our team for all of your hard work to deliver the home improvement experience of our customer’s dreams. Thank you also to the wonderful homeowners we worked with this last year for trusting us with your homes!
We work hard, give back, and have a LOT of fun along the way!
Our Company’s recent Highlights:
- Collecting over 600 school supplies for local Crestview Elementary and Holladay Elementary Schools
- Raising over $6,000 for ACS and earning the title as a runner-up for RbA’s United Against Cancer Content Contest.
- Establishing our Lead Installer Development Program
- Partnering with Rebuilding Together Richmond to donate and install 13 windows for a community member in need
- Choosing and donating over $22,000 to local non-profits, each chosen by our own employees! Learn more about our RWCares Program here.
- Being honored as “The Best” Window Company by the Richmond Times-Dispatch and our community
- Being named a ‘Top Workplace’ by the Richmond Times-Dispatch
- Earning the 2021 Angi Super Service Award based on customer reviews
- Being honored with the Community Service Award by PRO Central Virginia
We put together a fun video to show some of our favorite moments from 2021!
Watch it below or on YouTube.