Richmond Window Careers
Outside Sales Consultant
Renewal by Andersen is the exclusive start-to-finish window and door replacement division of Andersen Corporation -- the most recognized window brand in the United States. We are seeking highly qualified sales representatives to fuel our continued growth in Central Virginia.
You must be an energetic self-starter who can manage your time efficiently. You must have a minimum of two years sales experience with prior earnings of at least $60,000. Previous in-home sales experience is preferred.
Renewal by Andersen Sales Consultants enjoy:
- Company driven lead generation -- no cold calling
- 100% commission; successful sales consultants earn a six figure income
- Comprehensive benefits (health/vision insurance, Simple IRA w/ company match, and more)
A successful Sales Consultant will possess:
- 2+ years in-home sales experience
- A proven track record of closing sales
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends
- Computer and email skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and results orientation
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
If you are a talented sales professional with a demonstrated track record of success, we're interested in hearing from you to assess your fit within our high-energy, success-oriented team! Please submit your resume and a short cover letter summarizing your experience for immediate response.
Neighborhood Marketing Associate
This position is responsible for engaging in generating highly qualified leads by neighborhood canvassing. While doing so it is the responsibility of the Marketer to record accurate data regarding the information of prospective customers, and the targeted market area.
As an Entry-Level position into the company, the Neighborhood Marketing Associate will have the opportunity to grow into an Outside Sales Consultant after proven results & experience!
Renewal by Andersen Neighborhood Marketing Associates enjoy:
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude while outgoing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Goal oriented and self motivated
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Schedule availability to many evenings and weekends (rain, snow or sunshine)
- A working cell phone & reliable transportation
- Represent Renewal by Andersen at all times with the utmost degree of professionalism
- Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods at a time
- High School diploma
- Clean criminal background
If you are a talented professional with a demonstrated track record of being outgoing & positive, we're interested in hearing from you to assess your fit within our high-energy, success-oriented team! Please submit your resume and a short cover letter summarizing your experience for immediate response.
Window and Door Master Installer and Team
Renewal by Andersen is the exclusive start-to-finish window and door replacement division of Andersen Corporation -- the most recognized window brand in the United States. We are seeking experienced Installer Crews to fuel our continued growth in Central Virginia.
This position is responsible for work-site set up, performing basic to routine window and door installations, including removal, performing work-site tear down and clean-up of the entire job site in accordance with Renewal by Andersen’s guidelines. While doing so, it is the responsibility of the Installer to build and sustain positive homeowner experiences, as well as assisting in meeting or exceeding customer satisfaction and revenue dollars per period.
Renewal by Andersen Master Installers enjoy:
- Company driven lead generation -- scheduled for you!
- Top pay in the industry PLUS generous bonuses, based on Customer Delight!
- We train and provide excellent service support
A successful Installer will possess:
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be certified in Lead Safe Work Practices
- Must possess own contracting license
- Workers compensation (preferred class C) and liability
- Able to communicate with peers and homeowners
- Proficient in the use of tools and equipment
- Clean criminal background
- Required to have your own work vehicle and equipment including brake
- Must provide your own crew
- 2+ years general carpentry experience
- Ability to collaborate with the Installation Manager or the Field Technician throughout the installation project to maximize efficiencies; working cell phone and data service required
If you are a talented Installation professional with a demonstrated track record of success, we're interested in hearing from you to assess your fit within our high-energy, success-oriented team! Please respond today summarizing your experience for immediate response.
Neighborhood Marketing Team Lead
The purpose of this position is to assist the Canvassing Manager to cost effectively drive lead generation and local awareness through the local canvassing program.You will play a critical role in training, coaching and leading the canvassing efforts to optimize results.
Responsibilities will include:
Supervising 8-9 canvassers daily (canvas with reps into market to knock doors in select neighborhoods, oversee canvassers as they work to generate leads for RbA sales reps, responsible for the safe return of the canvassers and van back to the RbA office at night)
Performance Management (perform daily field evaluations with canvassing reps and help coach areas of opportunity, listen to calls made to the ISC with homeowners interested in a window demonstration to evaluate understanding of the methodology, work with reps 1:1 through role playing and additional training to improve performance)
This individual will be directed by the Canvassing Manager and have supervision over the inviduals who occupy their van on any given day. This individual will give guidance on territory to canvass, coaching in the field, & performance management
- 1+ years prior canvassing experience with strong performance record
- Flexible schedule - ability to work nights & weekends
- Must have clean driving record and a valid driver's license
- Intrinsic and uncompromising drive to excel
- Unrivaled interpersonal skill - you're an expert at determining what makes people tick and aligning that to the needs of an organization to optimize impact
- Exceptional communicator and relationship builder
- Organized, detailed, and deadline driven
- Skilled in adapting to requirements of monthly goals/deadlines, & constantly changing demands
Event Marketing Representative
Renewal by Andersen has grown every year since conception and we are responsible for that growth. As an Event Marketing Representative you will be expected to advise consumers about their windows, their current window situation and what we have to offer them. We are looking for people that want to grow. When working at Renewal by Andersen, look forward to a fun and friendly teamwork environment focused on success and growth!
This position is part-time only, mostly on the weekends. You will be at various events signing up potential customers for a free consultation with one of our design consultants. Paid training will be provided. Pay rate is $13 per hour, plus bonuses. You can earn upwards of $25-35 per hour if you are successful!
- You must have your own reliable transportation that is at least the size of a coupe.
- There will be a lot of standing and some lifting requirements for the job.
- Those who are most successful are outgoing, reliable and energetic workers.
Inside Sales Center Supervisor
The purpose of this position is to transition our current inside sales center in MN to an inside sales center geared in Richmond, VA, toward a results driven culture focusing on both inbound and outbound calling as well as driving toward maximizing sales capacity utilization.
Manage and direct inside sales center staff of 5+ inside sales center reps (permanent and temporary employees) to achieve targeted KPI’s and appointment goals.
Performance measurement - Establish/refine key performance indicators (KPI’s) for individual agents and total inside sales center performance consistent with annual plan. Track, report and implement corrective action for underperformance. Develop appropriate reporting and disseminate to key constituencies.
Maximize lead and appointment capture – optimize/refine staffing, hours of operation, scripts, contact schedule, processes and systems to maximize conversion of calls to qualified appointments
Minimize appointment cancellations – optimize/refine staffing, scripts, contact schedule, processes and systems to minimize appointment cancellations and maximize recapture. Work to ensure proper sales capacity for budgeted consultations.
Best practices capture/sharing – develop and document best practices internally. Actively seek out other retailers within the network as well as other companies to identify and import best practices. Document and share with the retailer network via appropriate communication vehicles.
Technology – proactively identify and pursue IT projects that will enhance the inside sales center’s ability to perform its core functions. Work with IT on rollout of new customer management system to ensure smooth transition to external sales team and retail locations.
Recruitment – In conjunction with Richmond Window Corporation
Recruiter, actively recruit, screen and hire qualified inside sales center reps.
Staffing – scheduling, maximize availability, utilize 3rd party support as appropriate, attract/retain high quality personnel.
Optimize staffing levels to provide appropriate service levels while minimizing costs.
Training – Refine training methods to assist in new agent start up process and on-going training of established agents. Direct inside sales center’s agents for consistent implementation of training programs across inside sales center and retail operations. Implement and oversee weekly meetings and bi-weekly 1:1’s with inside sales agents.
Budget - complete key inside sales center functions and projects within defined budget. Participate in annual budgeting process.
Drive cost per call down year over year, measured by staffing costs (minus benefits) / call volume.
Process improvement – identify opportunities to establish/improve processes internally within the inside sales center as well as with respect to the inside sales center’s interaction with field sales, corporate sales and corporate marketing. Drive process acceptance and implementation.
Data Accuracy - Work to ensure accurate data entered from local level into customer management system.
Outbound warm-calling – develop training, infrastructure, processes and procedures for Richmond Window to conduct outbound warm-calling of open leads. Define KPIs and reporting.
Determine IT/telephone system needs and pursue appropriate projects to address.
Analysis - analyze trends and results of lead/appointment capture and cancellations by location and region; recommend overall corrective actions and opportunities to maximize location and enterprise-wide sales. Present information in a structured and quantified manner.
Identify and resolve directional conflict between Renewal by Andersen inside sales center, corporate departments and the field locations.
Collaborate closely with corporate marketing lead generators to calibrate lead flow and spending relative to annual budget as well as sales capacity
Become versed in all other aspects of the company-owned retail operation (including in-home selling, installation, operations, and customer service) to fully understand their impact on the customer experience.
Other duties as assigned by Marketing Director.
Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years sales/call center experience in a supervisory / manager capacity, including experience in hiring, training, script writing, developing and measuring performance against key metrics
- Demonstrated ability to influence marketing tactics of company-owned locations and independently owned affiliates
- Availability to travel 20% to retailer locations nationwide
- Demonstrated ability to overcome objections, negotiate positive outcomes and present positive image of the company
- Ability to develop and manage a departmental budget
- Ability to develop, coach and lead others
- Ability to work with all levels and types of people and to appreciate diversity
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
Flow-Flow admin info: Please choose stream layout on options page.