Fibrex® material lasts longer, looks better and performs beautifully!
Slim, sleek profiles allow our windows more glass area and less bulky framing. Add 27 standard color options and you start to realize some of the benefits of Fibrex® material. Andersen Corporation’s tradition of innovation led to the invention and patenting of Fibrex® material. Now, after more than 30 years of development, Fibrex® material is in a class of its own.
With the strength of wood and the low-maintenance of vinyl, Fibrex® material is an energy efficient insulator and offers design capabilities unlike any other window framing material. Plus, never having to worry about scraping or painting gives you peace of mind. Fibrex® material is warranted not to flake, rust, blister, peel, crack, pit, or corrode.
Along with color, design, and lifestyle benefits, the environmental benefits of how we make Fibrex® material earned Andersen Corporation many environmental certifications for leadership in reclaiming and reusing materials and preventing harmful off-gassing in indoor environments.
- Excellent strength and stability
- Made of reclaimed wood fiber from Andersen wood milling operations
- Custom sizing standard
- More glass, less sash, than other replacement windows
- Matte surface resembles painted wood finish
- Stainable wood veneer interiors available
- Energy Star Certified
- Fibrex® material combines the strength, stability, and energy efficiency of wood with the low maintenance of clad, aluminum, or vinyl